- First, we dance to energising, joyful music to release stress, come into the body and the present moment.
- Second, we play with creative expression and embody a wide range of postive feelings.
- Third, we slow down and become more aware of our internal world.
- Fourth, we incorporate gentle, sensitive healing touch.
- Lastly, relax into the heart and allow our well-being and happiness to expand.
Monday, 13 July 2015
Congratulations the Friday Group is Open to New Participants
Last week marked the one year anniversary of me running a weekly Friday night session at the Tree of Life Centre in Hove. I want to celebrate this group and all the lovely people who have attend over the year, whether came once or twice or you are one of the wonderful regular dancers -each and every person added something unique to our joint experience.
The Tree of Life Studio is such a gorgeous place to dance it has a safe and comfortable atmosphere which enables participants to be confident and creative in their individual expression and authentic interaction.
Although each week the class can feel very different I am also following the tried and tested Vital Development system that is taught all over the world.
These sessions are suitable for beginners, you do NOT need to be a good dancer, simply ready to enjoy a fun, uplifting and empowering evening.
Please contact Helen on 077927 63106 if you have any questions.