Opening Circle

Opening Circle
SUBSCRIBE TO THE BLOG - SCROLL DOWN AND ENTER YOUR EMAIL IN THE BOX.

Friday 29 May 2015

Dancing the Archetypes of the Four Elements

At the beginning of May I was fortunate enough to work with one of my teachers Marcelo De Matteo in a workshop celebrating Beltane.  We evoked an inner journey of transformation using the powerful metaphor and energy of fire.  This experience inspired me revisit the theme of the four elements in my weekly VitalDanza sessions at the Tree of Life Centre. 

These universal symbols touch our consciousness and sense of ourself at a deep level - there is also a lot of fun to be had embodying the different energies the awaken in us.

We have already explored Earth and Air - please do join me on Friday 5th June for the purification and flow of water and then to "Play with Fire" on Friday 12th.  As always arrive just after 8pm for a 8.15pm start. 




No comments:

Post a Comment