Opening Circle

Opening Circle
SUBSCRIBE TO THE BLOG - SCROLL DOWN AND ENTER YOUR EMAIL IN THE BOX.

Sunday 15 February 2015

Testimonial from a regular participant:

Sometimes you just come across something life changing- this is it!
Vital Danza has invigorated my life and transformed my physical, emotional, mental and spiritual self since I came across it in September 2014 and I have been attending a regular weekly class run by Helen. 
Helen's approach is very warm, friendly and encouraging....this made a huge difference when I first joined as I lacked confidence about my body and I had not done any expressive dance before. I was able to go at my own pace, and over time, started to really enjoy the feeling of moving my body, which was changing shape, and I was becoming much more confident in dancing. I was able to let go of the limiting beliefs I held about myself and have a far more healthy and positive outlook. 
 
I am very appreciative of Helen's warmth and her enthusiasm for life.....Helen plus Vital Danza are a fab combination! Come and see for yourself!                          CH - Hove (Juice Consultant)


Feedback from a new participant:

How did you feel after the class? Very energised and happy What did you most enjoy about the class? Being free...not judged by how I dance..not having to feel self-conscious...so rare!!                                                              MH - (Teacher)


No comments:

Post a Comment