Opening Circle

Opening Circle
SUBSCRIBE TO THE BLOG - SCROLL DOWN AND ENTER YOUR EMAIL IN THE BOX.

Monday 8 September 2014

A little background and taste of the future...

I started teaching weekly classes with Julia Hancock back in 2010 - using the name Biodanza. Biodanza origins date to the sixties in Chile. Developed by a psychologist working in a psychiatric ward.  Now taught all over the whole, in a huge variety of settings.

Vital Danza is often described as an updated and extended version of Biodanza. It was created my Patricia Martello, a fabulous artist.  I now teach under this name and enjoy the freedom that allows me to share a broad range of experiences within a session. From fun and laughter to creativity to softness and sweetness.


I have recently started to work in collaboration with Ann-Marie Marchant combining the movement and meditation exercises of Vital Danza with the life changing tools and techniques of the Law of Attraction. It is a powerful mix. I hope you enjoy hearing more about my projects.




No comments:

Post a Comment