Opening Circle

Opening Circle
SUBSCRIBE TO THE BLOG - SCROLL DOWN AND ENTER YOUR EMAIL IN THE BOX.

Monday 28 July 2014



This is me teaching at the last monthly Vital Attraction workshop near Steyning. The theme was LOVE.

Vital Danza has gently and powerfully transformed my inner world, enhanced my relationships and improved how I respond to the outer world.  I notice also change in those around me who have trained to teach this magical movement practice and those who attend regularly.


As a group we share a lot of genuine love, support and appreciation for each other.  I notice a loss of stress and tension in our bodies. Regular participants are more open to feel joy and have fun, they express a relaxed confidence and ease in themselves, and they have learnt to allow pleasurable sensations flow in their body and to be in the present moment.  In very simple terms Vital Danza brings an extra well-being and fullness to life.


I believe Vital Danza is a beautiful way to connect to our own body and emotions and inspires us to expand our vitality, creativity and sense of "who I really am".  This is achieved through dances and meditations experienced in a nurturing group space.



The Friday evening session at the Tree of Life is open to everyone from those familiar with the practice to complete beginners. The sessions are  extremely professional, relaxed, fun and enjoyable. I bring a motivating and positive approach which creates a open, safe environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment