Opening Circle

Opening Circle
SUBSCRIBE TO THE BLOG - SCROLL DOWN AND ENTER YOUR EMAIL IN THE BOX.

Wednesday 9 July 2014

Allowing ourselves to SHINE...

Regular participation in Vital Danza classes offers healing and empowerment in many ways through its “love-centred” philosophy. For some it is the opportunities for softness and deep connection that attract them to the practice. 

However, at the beginning of my journey what inspired and engaged me the most was the  permission I received in the class to be seen in all my glory, bright and beautiful, no longer holding back, wondering if I was doing the “right thing” instead just going ahead and trusting that doing “my thing” was good enough.   


I feel the well known quote by Marianne Williamson is from her book, A Return to Love: Reflections on the Principles of a Course in Miracles is the essence of what I learnt in those experiences.

  
“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?
Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you.
We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.”

I feel strong resonance with this quote again, as I really step into my light, into my dream and allow myself the possibility to create a full and rich life working for myself - sharing the gifts, teaching, techniques and practices that I feel bring health, happiness and value to the world.



Through offering Vital Danza, and now Vital Attraction, classes and workshops I really value the opportunity to support others to reveal their radiance and as I am stepping towards greater and greater success I occasionally remind myself... Who am I NOT to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? 


No comments:

Post a Comment