Opening Circle

Opening Circle
SUBSCRIBE TO THE BLOG - SCROLL DOWN AND ENTER YOUR EMAIL IN THE BOX.

Sunday 12 May 2013

Dance of courage and light.


During the first 6-9 months of my Vital Danza training the vivencias that I found played the most significant role in my healing and “growing up” process were dances that encouraged me to feel my power, my potency and potentialities.

This follows through to current role as a facilitator; I love demonstrating yang dances or warrior dances and channelling that sense of empowerment, sharing that sense that we can all be the hero or heroine of our life.  We can shine.

Whilst Vital Development offers healing and empowerment in many ways through its “love-centred” philosophy, at the beginning of my journey it was to allow myself to be seen in all my glory, bright and beautiful, no longer holding back, wondering if I was doing the “right thing” instead just going ahead and trusting that doing “my thing” was good enough.  

I feel the famous quote by Marianne Williamson is from her book, A Return to Love: Reflections on the Principles of a Course in Miracles is the essence of what I learnt in these experiences.

    “Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.”

1 comment:

  1. monography sharings are precious jewels, always special.. thank you helen dear <3 ..and for reminding me of this beautiful eternal truth which we all need to hear, read & digest at special times on our cosmic light journey
    Unconditional Love shines bright through you! X

    ReplyDelete